sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2007

Control...


I love the way you look at me, I feel the pain you place inside, Lock me up inside ya dirty cage while Im alone inside my mind. I like to teach you all the rules, I'd get to see them set in stone, I like it when you chain me to the bed there ya secrets never shone.

I need to feel you, you need to feel me, i cant control you, You're not the one for me, no. I can't control you, you cant control me, i need to feel you, so whys it involve.

I love the way you rape my skin, I feel the hate you place inside, I need to get your voice out of my head, Cause Im the guy you'll never find.

Im faking all of the rules, Theres no expressions on your face, Im hoping some day you will let me go, Release me from my dirty cage.

...So whys it involve...you and me...

I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smack my ass
I love the dirty things you do
I have control of you


WOOOOOOOOW!!!

wait... i'll be there, i wish you were here... kisses... dirty kisses for you!


BYE!!

1 comentario:

barbi :) dijo...

OLISS!! QUE TIERNO Q HAYAS SUBIDO ESA FOTITO ME ENCANTO puchis espero q vuelvas luego para juntarnos la paso muy bien contigo eso bueno seguimos hablando :) dirty kisses !!!